2014-12-23

Back to normal

Mistress and I only managed the briefest of meet-ups today, just enough time to handle some Z&A business and then deal with some personal items. The first was, of course, to let me back out of the outfit from yesterday.


Even though I'd only spent the one day like this it was still a shock to suddenly find my world like this:


Once unlocked I had to ask Mistress for a walk top-up. That didn't go at all well.


It earned me a payment of five hours without touch! That means, at some point in the future, there'll be five hours of not being able to build or edit or even touch things. That's going to be a very tough one. I did try and persuade Mistress that it'd be a good one to run in parallel with the five hours caged but she wasn't having any of it. Was worth a try.

Finally, before she had to leave me, we had a very quick go on a Christmas gift we'd been given:


It's rather awesome and really well done and, at some point in the near future, when we've got more time, will doubtless be part of a fun little road trip.


Sadly though Mistress needed to get off. She left me without collecting on any allowance payments for today so I've tried to make the most of it. I might have already made a product ready for release next week (and we've not even officially announced this week's releases yet). ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment