2015-01-19

Mistress is back!

After a long lonely week without her...


...Mistress came back! I can't even begin to, and won't even attempt to, describe how much I missed her (both in RL and SL). Things just aren't right when she's not about.

Once she was all rezzed and had dealt with a week's worth of group notices and the like we headed down to the sitting room and had a catch-up chat...



...while this:


...got turned into this:


That's right, I'm back on full allowance control again. Mistress was kind enough to give me this first set for "free", so to speak.

However, that wasn't the end of our time in-world. Far from it. Mistress then announced that it was time to set to work on the outstanding payments and that she was rather keen to collect on the one that was "be caged for 3 hours and gagged for 5 hours" because she had just the place in mind. When she told me where she had in mind I tried to come up with all sorts of reasons why it would be a bad idea...


Thing is, a quickly applied leash and a force TP overides any objects I could possibly have. So, yes, it was back over to "Gwen's and Ame's RLV Slave Storage Facility" and this time Mistress was determined to use one of the cells.


The system used seems very straightforward and easy to use. Mistress likes clean and easy to use cell systems and this one appeared to be just that. The door was opened by her...


and once I was shoved inside...


...all she had to do was lock the door and take the key. Even the list of restrictions that she could change were very minimal (just allow/deny IMs), all other restrictions being very sensible ones for a cell, and especially a "public" cell at that.

Mistress then had me press up against the door and she produced the gag that I was to wear for the next 5 hours.


The choice was something to do with it being a good match for my dress. She then decided that, just for the look of it, she'd put a pair of mittens on me too. This time set to allow all forms of touch because there was Z&A work I needed to be doing when I got out.


Once Mistress was happy that I was secure (both in terms of me not being able to escape, and nobody else being able to interfere with her property) and that the timer for the cell was running down correctly she said goodnight and left me to serve my time.



It was really strange being locked up like this somewhere other than on Raven Park. There's a certain sense of security and familiarity when I'm locked up in Mistress' house, or at lest on our region; but this was different. It felt alien and vulnerable while, at the same time, different and exciting. It's not exactly a quiet place, with lots of people coming and going all the time. In the 3 hours I was there I saw at least one pretty big gathering around one other cell with people coming to admire a pair of inmates in it.


Once my 3 hours were up the door announced that the key had been returned by Mistress. Presumably, at this point, anyone could have grabbed the key and locked the door again. Thankfully though the door became available to me from the inside too and so I could open it and let myself out.


At this point I still had a couple of hours left on the gag and I was also only 1/2 way into a period of six hours of in-world time denied maps and names. So, while there were other people around as I started to hobble my way to the exit, I had no idea who anyone was.


I closed up behind myself and left a tip at the entrance to show our thanks to the builders of the location.

I think I can see why it's popular. I think I can also see why Mistress is rather taken by it too.

I have a horrible feeling it won't be the last time I spend time there.

No comments:

Post a Comment