2014-02-21

Apparently I have it too easy...

After flitting around the grid yesterday to sort things for a new product release I was getting low on my TP allowance. After Miss Vila and I had finished up some stuff to do with tomorrow's party I had to ask her for a top-up. The payment from the punishment picker today was 3 hours in a cell and 6 hours gagged. This was going to prove awkward seeing as how I had a few things I needed to do after she'd gone to bed, both involving building and communicating. The 3 hours in the cell was doable, but 6 hours without IMs or any other form of chat would have been very inconvenient.

Of course, inconvenient is exactly the point. However, I pleaded my case and Mistress she she was happy for me to postpone the gagging part, but she wasn't letting me off the cell time. So she ordered me to follow her.... up to the build platform.... where she rezzed out a cell:


...locked me in it...


...and left me to get on with the building I needed to do...


Of course, this meant that she had to leave me with edit and rez rights, all forms of touch and access to my inventory. Much to her annoyance.

She left claiming I have it far too easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment