2014-01-29

Almost there...

After yesterday's complete failure to make the allowance payment list shrink, I managed to reduce it by a couple of items today. First off, Miss Vila was kind enough to help me out in photographing one of the new releases that should appear next month. Once done we chatted for a bit and she checked the state of my allowance and what was left to work off...


...after which we left the studio and headed back home so today's payment could be arranged. Today it was being denied TPs and also blindfolded for 2 hours. Mistress decided to use the Z&A Punishment Log to deny TPs and, on top of that, decided to test one of the new things I'm working on to do the blindfolding. As it was she decided against making me totally blind, instead reducing the world to near-darkness while removing many other forms of seeing (people's names, maps, location details, etc...).


So, right now, I'm wandering around the region like this:


For good measure I've also been denied things like far touch and sittp. So it's a case of nose up to everything before I can touch or edit it, etc...

Now, will the timer run out before the rolling restart gets here?...

No comments:

Post a Comment