2014-01-28

One step forward, one step back

After knocking another "payment" for my allowance off the list yesterday I was looking forward to, before Mistress went to bed today, reducing the list further. That didn't work out so well. I was already getting fairly low on TPs again and this morning I woke up to find that there was an update for the CasperVend dropboxes which, while not vital, was a good idea to apply. Given that I have one set of dropboxes on a region other than the shop's region....

So, yeah, when Miss Vila turned up I had to ask for more TPs. Which meant picking more payment from the Punishment Picker. Turns it it was to be gagged for 2 hours so she decided that she'd do that one right away, leaving the rest of the list alone for now.


We sat and had a chat for a short while (the chat taking place in RL of course -- chatting with the gag it would be tricky), nattering about plans to do with Z&A for the next few weeks...


...but soon it was time for bed for her...


...and time for me to sit and watch the timer on the gag tick down...


I better hope that, tomorrow, I can knock something else off the list without needing to add anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment