2013-12-29

Oops

After the initial round of building a couple of days ago Mistress and I have being doing the odd tweak here and there around the replacement for the Cafe (which we've now called "The Abbey"). We've also been on a couple of (mostly window) shopping trips, getting ideas, considering other things to add (and also heading off on all sorts of tangents involving other parts of the region -- thankfully we've managed to rein that in so far).

After a few tweaks and a couple of visits to shops today Miss Vila suggested we do something we've not done for ages.... have a game of En Garde. Confronted with this sight...

Yes, she really does have her own En Garde weapon
how could I say no? So we did battle...


and while she did manage to strip me of my shoes and shirt (our En Garde is RLV-enabled, of course)...


...there's a reason I kept some clothing...


I have a funny feeling she won't let this stand. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment