2013-12-25

Exchanged gifts

When it comes to Miss Vila and I exchanging gifts in RL it takes a bit of time and planning and, obviously, they never turn up at the same time (and we both suck royally at actually waiting until Christmas). Exchanging gifts in SL, on the other hand, is a little easier to coordinate.

We had a little bit of time together in-world today and the gift exchanging happened. I got Mistress a pair of glasses that are of a style she just adores, and a pair of boots and gloves to match a corset she already owned. She got me a rather awesome leather jacket with tails (she did mumble something about feeding my virtual rock star delusion, I'm not sure if that's good or bad):


She did also get me one other gift, although I sort of suspect it was more for her than for me. It's already installed in the living room of the house. Apparently it's somewhere where I can sit and warm my feet by the fire as we chat...

It does still need a bit of adjustment to properly fit me
That feather you can see, if you look closely, isn't just a random thing laying around either. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment