2013-12-14

A touch of eyeliner

This is something I purchased quite some time ago, noticing it in passing on the Marketplace, but I've only just had a chance to try it out. The reason why it's taken so long is rather simple: it's on a tattoo layer and normally my tattoo layer is perma-locked via my collar (for reasons that'll be very obvious to anyone who's seen most of the photos on my blog).

In the past 24 hours I've being shopping for this afternoon's dance and, because Miss Vila was horribly busy in RL, I needed to do it alone (normally we set time aside to shop for costumes and outfits together). The costume I had in mind involved tattoos so, for the first time in a very long time, she unlocked the tattoo layer.

That, in turn, let me try this out:


I actually kind of like it. Miss Vila seems to like it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment