2014-10-14

Pony trekking

Due to a busy SL (especially organising The Femdom Hunt V) and an equally busy RL there hasn't been much time or scope for blogging the past few days, and not much time to properly enjoy my recent locking up in pony gear again. Today was the day that that little "payment" finished.


Before unlocking me though Mistress decided that she needed to enjoy some pony time. So rather than grabbing hold of the padlocks and releasing me she told me to get ready for a TP and to have a carriage ready...


...which I did. While region crossings can be "fun" at times it was decided that I should take her for a nice ride out on the mainland while we had a chat.




Eventually though a region crossing got the better of us, resulting in us losing the carriage (we did find it eventually, slowly heading off on its own) and me having to relog to fix some issues.


Rather than chance it again Mistress decided that she should give one of her other pets a bit of an outing too...



All too soon it was time to think about heading home so we stopped and took a landmark of where we'd got up to, Mistress saying that we needed to do this a bit more often. I've still got another 8 days in pony gear on the allowance payment list so this seems like a plan.


After landing back at home Mistress unlocked all my gear...


...and let me remove it all...


...until next time anyway. So that's me for now, "free" from anything off the allowance list. Not that I see this as a good thing as the list is rather long already and unlikely to shorten too much during the period of the hunt.

I can see November being interesting for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment