2013-07-27

Mad scientist

Yesterday Z&A sponsored a dance at The Velvet Thorn. Because of this it was one of those very rare events where I venture out to a dance or something on my own. Being a themed dance I, of course, had to come up with a costume. I decided that I'd channel Doctor Horrible. I think it turned out okay:


The lab coat I got off the marketplace and, because it was mod, I could easily tint it to the colour I wanted. The boots also came off the marketplace. They took a bit more faffing about to get to fit and I went with the non-rigged version in the end (because, obviously, there's no way to resize rigged to better fit me).

Try as I might I couldn't find the sorts of goggles I was after so, in the end, I quickly cobbled some together. Of course, I made sure that Doctor Horrible's arch enemy was in the reflection. ;)

If you look really carefully you'll see a faint reflection in the glass of the goggles.
I think the final result turned out okay. And the dance was a hoot too.

No comments:

Post a Comment