2013-04-29

Fantasy Faire

Late on last week Miss Vila and I took a trip out to have a proper look around the Fantasy Faire. Although we'd been there on the opening day, just an hour or so after it opened, that was a flying visit so she could pick up an outfit she wanted for the Raven Park Middle-earth dance. This time we just went along to have a good look around and enjoy the builds (and, of course, spend a little more money seeing as how it's all in a good cause).

Here's a few pictures from our wander:








I'm not even going to bother to try and write about it -- so many others have written so much. All I will say is that it was an impressive build and I'm in awe at how much work it must take to organise it.

On top of that I found a designer I've not seen before who makes a few things that I rather liked the look of and, more importantly, Miss liked too. I've since shopped at their main store this weekend (I might try and write about the purchases later).

No comments:

Post a Comment