2013-03-28

Back on my knees

Today Miss Vila and I had a day off from the build we're working on and went for a wander around a couple of other Femdom locations. We ended up having a nice walk around Beaumont Manor (I wanted to show Miss a custom build I did for that location -- if you're ever there look for the water wheel) and, in doing so, ended up in the tavern there.

I found out, while there, that Miss had never played a game of Othello. So I decided I'd show her how to play. As it was, the owner of Beaumont happened to turn up at that point and she gave Miss a quick introduction while I waited and watched.


After that I had a couple of games with Miss. And I won both games. I was warned not to go easy on her, that I'd be in trouble if I let her win. As it was I won both games very convincingly. And, apparently, I was rather smug about it too. So the next thing I know my hands and legs are cuffed together and I'm told I'm going to have to go around on my knees for a while, as a reminder not to be so cocky.

A word of advice to anyone else who finds themselves in that position: don't, whatever you do, try and get out of it by pointing out that going around on your knees will scuff your shoes and put holes in your pants. If you do this happens:


Somehow I find this more humiliating than if I was left completely naked.

Thankfully the restrictions aren't too terrible. In this state I'm denied fly and the ability to sit on anything unless I'm very close. This does mean, again, that it's slow going to get anywhere.

Could be worse.

It has been worse. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment