2013-06-13

Two years on


As of today, this blog is two years old. Much has changed since I first started it, and much has changed since I last marked its anniversary.

The last 12 months have been fairly busy in SL. Not only did I create a RLV vehicle system for Z&A, I also rewrote our core product scripts so they do a lot more. Both of those were great periods of creating and scripting. On top of that I created one or two ad-hoc products as well, the one I'm most proud of being Sub-Allowance.

And that product came about because of another significant change in the past 12 months: Miss Vila coming back into my life and me wearing her collar again. That, more than anything else, makes this past 12 months the best 12 months.

The blog itself has evolved a little more. While it's still a place where I'll mention things about Second Life, and while it's still a place where I'll post the odd simple script that I've wanted to publicly publish, it's also turned into a bit of an ad-hoc diary of things I do with my Mistress. While that has slowed down a little for now (she's rather busy in RL of late and, as we all know, RL has to come first) it'll continue to be an important part of what I write here. It's always nice to look back and see the terrible wonderful things she's done to for me.


I hope the blog fills with many more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment