2016-10-15

VT secrets dance

The new week of VT dances kicked off yesterday with Miss Eve DJing a dance set in a garden, with a theme of secrets -- the emphasis being on dressing "sinful". I excitedly picked out what I thought would be the perfect outfit for myself, with Mistress' approval, and was very much looking forward to wearing.

Mistress had other plans, however. About an hour before the dance she handed me a new outfit and informed me that it's what I'd be wearing. While I couldn't refuse anyway, it was made even harder by the fact that, given how she was dressed, she looked... well, pretty amazing.













While I have to admit that I did spend a lot of time checking out the specular map on Mistress' dress, I did also let me camera wander the garden and snap photos of others dancing around is. You can find an album of those photos over on imgur.

No comments:

Post a Comment