2016-06-23

VT out of this world party

Yesterday afternoon, with the help of Purple as the DJ, we visited VT's alien world one last time with a "Out of this world" party. The choice of outfit for Mistress was pretty easy: time for her to create and updated (and I think even hotter) version of her Seven of Nine costume. For me, it was a tricky one as there were at least 2 strong options to go with (one an Antony one, one a Toni one). In the end Mistress voted I go with the Antony one, and so, once again, I excitedly got my Cap'n Mal on.
















While watching the light dance and move across Mistress' latex catsuit was mesmerising, I did somehow manage to let my camera wander around the planet's surface and image the other lifeforms there. You can find the album of those photos over on imgur.

No comments:

Post a Comment