2016-03-17

VT naughty and nice dance

Yesterday afternoon's dance at VT, with Purple as the DJ, was themed "naughty and nice". The idea being to dress in something inspired one way or the other. After considering a few options Mistress and I went with me being naughty and her being.... well, perhaps not nice as such, more of a consequence of being naughty I guess. ;)


After Mistress finally let me out of the cell we headed off to VT and went dancing (after she surprised me with a little extra "gift" she made for my outfit, and after she RLV locked me in the whole thing):













While the sight of my captor was.... captivating... I did let my camera wander around the room and get photos of everyone around us. You can find an album of them over on imgur.

No comments:

Post a Comment