2015-11-26

VT one of those days dance

Yesterday's dance at VT, still in the rainy set, had the theme of "One of those days". In terms of outfits it was a "come as you are" dance. I couldn't really come as I was so Mistress unlocked me and told me to wear an outfit with a skirt she rather likes. Once all sorted, we went dancing.











As always, there's an album of all the photos I took over on imgur.

After the dance things took an interesting turn. Mistress decided it was high time she ticked off an item from the list of punishments I'd recently collected from the punishment picker. She decided that an hour in the Z&A Leather Hood and Catsuit was just what she wanted.


While it was only an hour, she made it more interesting. Having discovered the blindfold portion of it she added that too. So, for the next hour in-world (as of the time of writing most of that hour is left for when I next log in), I can't see anything at all; the screen is totally black. I'm also denied any ability to edit or hold IM conversations. I am, for an hour, about as isolated as you can get in SL -- especially for a builder.

No comments:

Post a Comment