2015-02-02

Back as a butterfly

Mistress and I didn't get to spend too much time in-world today, so sadly no time to work on our background project, but she did have time to drop in and collect on another allowance payment. Personally I was expecting and fearing either the 5 hours without touch, or 5 hours in a cell, but it turns out Mistress just can't resist her absolute favourite.


So, for the next 3 days, I'm her latex butterfly again. Well, latex caterpillar and butterfly, depending on how it's switched, because she set it to auto-switch as time goes on.


For now at least I can work just fine, I'm just stuck in a fairly humiliating outfit that, at times, has be crawling around on the floor...


...or having to hop or fly...


I'm obviously denied the ability to remove this, or change any aspect of my clothing, and I'm also denied fly when I'm in the caterpillar phase. The gag is also garbling my local chat and I'm denied any ability to emote. Mistress also set the gag such that I can't start IM sessions, although I can chat via IM if someone IMs me first.

Until Thursday...

3 comments:

  1. Anthony, I really enjoy your blogs and that wonderful creative chemistry that exists between the 2 of you.
    love
    ara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very kind of you to say so, thank you. I'll pass your kind words onto Mistress too.

      (And add your couple of blogs to my reading list, they look like great reads!)

      Delete
  2. wow! thank you Antony!

    ReplyDelete