2014-10-06

All the best parties...

...end up with you locked in a cell in a dress. Right?


This was after Saturday's Raven Park dance. As sometimes happens, depending on the exact timing, I got caught out by the curfew system in my SubHUD. It was after my curfew time and, while I was very near Mistress, I was safe. But because we normally have the dance on a special platform in the sky, and because Mistress has the "safety" setting on the SubHUD set to just a few meters (it can be set as far as 500m but Mistress much prefers it to be set to, I think, 5), I can sometimes get caught out in the window of time between her TPing to the ground and me following. Sometimes I'm fast enough, others...


...I get home before her.


So that's how I went to bed on Saturday night. In my cell. The random timer came in at about 45 minutes if I remember correctly. We sat and chatted for about 15 minutes before logging out and saying goodnight properly. So when I logged in yesterday morning I had to patiently wait, "enjoying" my work, for about 1/2 hour.

As of today I'm also still locked in the dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment